United States of America
|This article is a stub. You can help Leftypedia by expanding it.|
The United States is a capitalist and neoimperialist country in North America. The USA is the foremost superpower and as of 2020, a waning-empire. The country is constituted by 50 states on the North American continent and overseas territories, however the power of its geopolitical strategy relies on globalizing its exploitation beyond its own national borders.
The USA came in to being with the culmination of the American revolution in 1783. The country is deeply corrupt, non-representative and its measures of freedom are mostly economic for the owning classes. The USA is an expert at maintaining its power and dominance through economic, political, proxy and direct warfare of which has caused immense atrocities of which they cover up and deny.
Many Americans are convinced in to the support and cognitive dismissal of its inhumanity by concessions and ideology — of which American exceptionalism is the most prominent, which conceals the contradictions of capitalism such that the working peoples do not dismantle the imperialist status quo. Americans often believe that the press of America is completely free, but even though American news networks like CNN and Fox are not state-owned, they massively support the bourgeoisie and the state.
Main Article: History of the United States
Main Article: Politics of the United States
While no consensus exists on whether or not the U.S.A. qualifies as neofascist, the bourgeois state has repeatedly demonstrated a propensity for neofascism: as, ignoring neofascists breaking the law; permitting Eastern neofascists to visit the country and train other white supremacists; ignoring or obscuring neofascism in Europe;   permitting neofascists to run for senate;  deploying neofascists in other territories;   awarding governmental positions to some neofascists; and supporting neofascist politicians in countries like Bolivia and Ukraine.      
- Rose City Antifa. "2019: A Year Of Collaboration Between the State and the Far-Right in Portland". https://itsgoingdown.org/?p=187169. Retrieved 2019-12-28.
- Swann, Tanner (2019-10-08). "Ukrainian Fascists Trained US White Supremacists". In Elliot D. Cohen. https://www.projectcensored.org/?p=21227. Retrieved 2020-01-28.
- Lee, Martin (2000-03-01). "As Europe’s Far Right Surged, U.S. Press Shrugged". https://fair.org/?p=5565460.
- Ahmed, Nafeez (2016-12-06). "The Global Networks of the Resurging Far Right". https://therealnews.com/?p=124437.
- Lee, Martin (2001-09-01). "When a Media Mogul Runs the State". https://fair.org/?p=5565524.
- MacGuill, Dan (2018-05-01). "Is a Neo-Nazi Running as a Republican for the U.S. Senate in California?". https://www.snopes.com/?p=143485. Retrieved 2020-04-17.
- Cortellessa, Eric (2019-12-04). "Illinois Nazi, Holocaust denier runs again for US House seat". Archived from the original on 2019-12-27. https://web.archive.org/web/20191227171530/https://www.timesofisrael.com/illinois-nazi-holocaust-denier-runs-again-for-us-house-seat.
- Christie, Stuart (1984). "Stefano delle Chiaie". Anarchy Magazine. pp. 84–107. ISBN 0946222096. https://books.google.com/books?id=NIpoAAAAMAAJ.
- Unger, Craig (2006). "The War They Wanted, The Lies They Needed". Archived from the original on 2007-12-21. https://web.archive.org/web/20071221172319/http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/07/yellowcake200607?printable=true¤tPage=all.
- Gill, Lesley; Gilbert M. Joseph, Emily S. Rosenberg (2004). "3". The School of the Americas: Military Training and Political Violence in the Americas. Durham and London: Duke University Press. p. 63. ISBN 0822333929. https://books.google.com/books?id=IqPqwx0SXfMC&pg=PA63.
- Badash, David (2020-07-14). "Trump Nominates Far Right ‘Fish-Oil Salesman’ Accused of Ties to Neo-Nazi Extremists to National Security Education Board". Archived from the original on 2020-07-15. https://web.archive.org/web/20200715214651/https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2020/07/trump-nominates-far-right-fish-oil-salesman-accused-of-ties-to-neo-nazi-extremists-to-national-security-education-board.
- Blumenthal, Max; Norton, Ben (11-November-2019). "Bolivia coup led by Christian fascist paramilitary leader and millionaire – with foreign support". https://wp.me/p9MxL0-4hq.
- Cohen, Stephen (2018-05-02). "America’s Collusion With Neo-Nazis". https://www.thenation.com/?p=280678. Retrieved 2020-01-29.
- Golinkin, Lev (2019-02-22). "Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine". https://www.thenation.com/?p=306024. Retrieved 2020-01-29.
- Blumenthal, Max (2018-01-18). "The US is Arming and Assisting Neo-Nazis in Ukraine, While Congress Debates Prohibition". Archived from the original on 2018-07-28. https://web.archive.org/web/20180728225911/https://therealnews.com/columns/the-us-is-arming-and-assisting-neo-nazis-in-ukraine-while-congress-debates-prohibition.
- Norton, Ben (2018-10-01). "Remembered as ‘Human Rights Champion’—Illustrated by His Hanging Out With Fascists". https://fair.org/?p=8930534.
- Golinkin, Lev. "The reality of neo-Nazis in Ukraine is far from Kremlin propaganda". Archived from the original on 2017-11-10. https://web.archive.org/web/20171110082733/http://thehill.com/opinion/international/359609-the-reality-of-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-is-far-from-kremlin-propaganda.
- Bohne, Luciana (2017-08-17). "America’s Recruitment of Nazis–Then and Now (Repost)". Archived from the original on 2019-12-28. https://archive.is/ZrGPO.
- Norton, Ben (2019-09-23). "Bomb-plotting extremist American soldier tried to join US-backed neo-Nazi militia in Ukraine". https://wp.me/p9MxL0-3QN.