- I mostly skimmed your contributions but they seem fine to me! Just try to avoid copying Wikipedia articles verbatim and remember that at this stage of development we prefer quantity. —Anarcho-Bolshevik (talk) 03:33, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
Hello, you seem to be active and experienced here, so I'm asking you. The problem is on the infobox of the article Communist_Party_of_the_Soviet_Union. I uploaded the image, but it's way too big and makes the article hard to read. I tried adjusting logo_size, it didn't work. I tried a few other things, also didn't work. I even tried editing the template in some ways, didn't work. (I reverted these edits, of course, don't worry about that.) Could you please help me with that image sizing? Thanks in advance.--RandomSovietKid (talk) 22:24, 29 September 2019 (UTC)
- I modified the template a bit and the page and the logo should be displaying normally now. It could probably be better though. In future, kindly contact user:CyberSynGang for technical issues like this. — Anarcho-Bolshevik (talk) 00:09, 2 October 2019 (UTC)
How to "Move" Articles?
- I saw that several days ago! But yes, I do like it. It is amusing to watch other leftists take apart unscientific books, but those videos are rare. —Anarcho-Bolshevik (talk) 02:27, 13 January 2020 (UTC)
- I haven't watched it yet but I always watch all of Shaun's videos. - karlov at school --220.127.116.11 19:00, 13 January 2020 (UTC)
- Same method as here, only you need to request the privilege from the administrator. In the meantime, you can use this template. —Anarcho-Bolshevik (talk) 06:33, 6 March 2020 (UTC)
Hello from /leftypol/
Hello there, I'm Caballo, a mod on leftypol, I was wondering if I could use your material as part of a project we're working on? Also, to invite you to join the project if you were interested, we were looking into setting up a wiki of common arguments and rebuttals much like in your compendium, would you be interested in that? —This comment was unsigned.
- Of course, anybody can use the material, and I am interested in your invitation. —Anarcho-Bolshevik (talk) 20:30, 15 May 2020 (UTC)
- Cool, thank you, could you please join this Discord server so I can add you? I'm a bit paranoid about putting my Discord handle on here when it's archived forever. Hope to chat soon!